The Reset Challenge
Week 1: Goals
“Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on?” The easiest answer to every tech glitch, right? And, after the eye-roll, and the flip of a switch, it sometimes strangely works!
But what happens when you glitch? When your body’s hardware is burdened, slow, and endlessly spinning? When your mind, body, and soul are stuck in strange patterns; patterns that are unhealthy and glitchy?
RESET will help you fix your glitches. It will give you tools to power you ‘off’ and turn you back on to help restore and reset your hardware.
Hit the RESET button on your life; start over, and discover your God-given potential again!
CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK
This week we will begin our journey of finding 150 minutes a week to be active and RESET
- Earn a prize by tracking your workouts: either email email@example.com a picture of your completed tracker each week, or text us (844-795-0914) after each workout and we’ll track it for you (we can’t receive photo texts at this time.) The first 100 participants to submit their tracker will receive a prize!
ONLINE OR AT HOME
- Five days with 30 minutes of physical activity
- Try our On-Demand fitness videos
- Try an online Live Fitness class
- Join our Workout of the Week (WOW)
- Join our ACCOUNTABILITY groups!
AT THE Y
- Group Exercise Class (Check the schedules: TORRINGTON WINSTED CANAAN)
- Fitness Center – 30 minutes
- Swim – 30 minutes
- Guided Winter Hiking/ Snow Shoe Series
- Run, walk, hike, bike… any activity you enjoy on your own or with family!
- 15 minute walk to a playground and back
- Family Fitness videos
- 30 minutes of playing outside together
- Play a game of tag or hide and seek