The Reset Challenge
Week 4: Replay
When’s the last time you did the hokey-pokey, used a jump rope, or sat ‘Criss-Cross-Applesauce’ on the ground and combed a doll’s hair?
When’s the last time you did a puzzle, shuffled a deck of cards, or played with Legos?
Your paint set is dusty, your crochet hook is lonely, your wood-working is idol… it’s time to PLAY.
When we intentionally choose to PLAY, we engage our inner-child… the gentle, fun-loving, easy-going self that is under all those layers of work, chores, screens, and…adulting!
It’s time to replay the best parts of our childhood, bring back old joys, and find new ones as well!
CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK
Find ways to fit FUN into your week along with past week goals.
- Earn a prize by tracking your workouts: either email email@example.com a picture of your completed tracker each week, or text us (844-795-0914) after each workout and we’ll track it for you (we can’t receive photo texts at this time.)
ONLINE OR AT HOME
- Dr. Dance Thursday, Feb. 25 at 8 p.m. EST – Join here!
- “Play” List activity ideas
- Family Obstacle Course
- Five days with 30 minutes of physical activity
- Try our On-Demand fitness videos
- Try an online Live Fitness class
- Join our Workout of the Week (WOW)
- Join our ACCOUNTABILITY groups!
AT THE Y
- Group Exercise Class (Check the schedules: TORRINGTON WINSTED CANAAN)
- Fitness Center – 30 minutes
- Swim – 30 minutes
- Guided Winter Hiking/ Snow Shoe Series
- Run, walk, hike, bike… any activity you enjoy on your own or with family!
- Fit Together 6-Week Virtual Series (Cooking & Fitness classes for kids)
- 15 minute walk to a playground and back
- Family Fitness videos
- 30 minutes of playing outside together
- Play a game of tag or hide and seek
* If you have unsubscribed from our text messages and want to opt back in, text “unstop.” Then text “reset” again to get back on the list!