The Reset Challenge
Week 6: Restore
6 Weeks / 42 Days / 1,008 Hours … Ta-Da! You’ve now been RESET and RESTORED! You are now back to a factory-standard-ready-for-adult-life human! From here, please turn to page six in your human-manual for directions on how to perfectly proceed…
If it were only that simple, right?
There’s no manual. There’s no clear-cut path; life is messy and ever-changing, often we don’t know what lies ahead.
But, what we do know is how to RESET when we need to.
We have a fanny-pack full of insights and resources to help us RESET when we need to.
And, a STRONG LIFE community that will be here to strengthen and encourage you every step of the way!
CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK
Stick with it! 30 minutes of daily fitness, healthy choices, connections, fun and acts of kindness will keep you STRONG!
- Earn a prize by tracking your workouts: either email firstname.lastname@example.org a picture of your completed tracker each week, or text us (844-795-0914) after each workout and we’ll track it for you (we can’t receive photo texts at this time.) It’s not too late to earn a prize!
ONLINE OR AT HOME
- Continue to follow the Strong Life Community for motivation
- Five days with 30 minutes of physical activity
- Try our On-Demand fitness videos
- Try an online Live Fitness class
- Week 6: Reset Goals Meditation w/ coach Stacey
AT THE Y
- Keep the Y in your schedule
- Group Exercise Class (Check the schedules: TORRINGTON WINSTED CANAAN)
- Fitness Center – 30 minutes
- Swim – 30 minutes
- Guided Winter Hiking/ Snow Shoe Series
- Run, walk, hike, bike… any activity you enjoy on your own or with family!
- Fit Together 6-Week Virtual Series (Cooking & Fitness classes for kids)
- 15 minute walk to a playground and back
- Family Fitness videos
- 30 minutes of playing outside together
- Play a game of tag or hide and seek
* If you have unsubscribed from our text messages and want to opt back in, text “unstop.” Then text “reset” again to get back on the list!