Lifeguards & Swim Instructors – All Locations
Northwest CT YMCA has openings for responsible, reliable people to work as Certified Lifeguards and/or Swim Instructors.
* Requires current Lifeguard/CPR/First Aid certification
* Responsible for monitoring swimmers and class participants in our pool
* Ensure safe conditions for all participants
* Test pool water and clean up pool deck
* Must be able to work alone & be responsible to do a quality job
* Enthusiastic, responsible people to teach adults and children
* Ensure safety of all participants
* Responsible for participant skill sheets
* Must have current CPR/First Aid certification
Must be able to communicate effectively in English while demonstrating Y Core Values of
caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
Various part-time shifts available
Benefits: free YMCA membership
To Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org