Aquatics Supervisor – Canaan
Canaan Family YMCA, branch of Northwestern CT YMCA, has an opening for someone to supervise aquatics programs, lifeguards, swim instruction programs and staff.
- A college degree in Physical Education, Recreation or equivalent experience.
- Extensive swimming experience.
- Current Lifeguard, CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Demonstrated skills in: program development, staff training & supervision, working with youth & adults.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of child & adolescent development.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work with diverse populations.
- Provide leadership & supervision to Aquatics programs & staff.
- Pool operations; Maintain the cleanliness and safety of equipment.
- Ensures that shifts are covered if Lifeguard or Swim Instruction staff are absent.
- Ensures Y Character Development values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
Full-time with benefits including: medical, dental, life insurance, retirement plan, Y membership.
To Apply: send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fill out online application below.