Member Services – Canaan
Northwestern CT YMCA in Canaan is looking for friendly, responsible and organized people to join our part-time Member Services staff.
• Customer Service and Data Entry experience.
• Organization and problem solving skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal & communication skills.
• Must be at least age 18.
• Greet and check in Members in a friendly manner
• Membership, Program and Merchandise sales
• Process transactions accurately and be responsible for all money taken in
• Answer phones
• Address Member concerns
• Become knowledgeable of Y programs and activities
• Become familiar with and carry out emergency procedures, building rules and regulations
• Attend staff meetings and trainings
Must have an outgoing personality and an ability to multitask with basic computer skills.
Must be able to communicate effectively while demonstrating Y Core Values of caring, honesty,
respect and responsibility.
Part-time shifts available: Monday – Friday 5:45 am – 8:45 am (opening)
Monday – Friday 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm (closing)
Sunday 7:00 am – noon
Benefits: Free YMCA membership.
To Apply: send resume to email@example.com or Fill out online application below.