Camp Counselor – Winsted
Northwestern CT YMCA has an opening for part-time camp counselor in Winsted. The program is designed to promote a positive and enriching environment for each child.
- Must be highly energetic, possess a passion to work with children, and have the ability to relate to parents and co-workers.
- At least 1-year experience supervising children in a childcare setting or sports/recreation.
- Must be at least 18 years old with a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Current First Aid/CPR certification is preferred.
- Leadership and supervision of children ages 6-12 from arrival to departure.
- Co-lead activities such as Swimming, Organized Games and camper enrichment.
- Learn & follow all State Youth Camp Regulations.
- Carry out Emergency Procedures as necessary.
Must be able to communicate effectively while demonstrating Y Core Values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
This is a part-time seasonal position.
Shift: 20 hours, Mondays – Fridays
Dates: June 21 – August 20
To Apply: Email resume to email@example.com