Custodian - Torrington
Northwest CT YMCA has 2 openings for responsible, dependable, team players for our part-time custodial staff in Torrington.
Job duties may include:
* Sweep, mop, dust, vacuum, remove trash
* Clean windows, locker rooms, restrooms, common areas
* Replenish supplies (soap, paper towels, toilet paper)
* Operate laundry equipment (washer & dryer)
* Shovel snow from stairs & walks
Must be able to perform repetitive motion functions and lift over 20 lbs.
Some cleaning/janitorial experience is preferred.
Must be at least 18 years old.
Must demonstrate Y Core Values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
Part-time (25 to 29 hours per week)
Shift: Position #1 Mon – Fri 6pm – 11pm and 4 hours Saturday morning
Position #2 Sat – Wed 7pm – midnight
Benefits: free YMCA membership