Northwest CT YMCA has openings for responsible, dependable people to assist with our youth
after-school program in Winsted. The program purpose is to promote physical fitness, teamwork
and self esteem through structured games and free play. Staff will be responsible for the safety
and supervision of the children in both the gymnasium and pool activities.
* Should be familiar with organized youth sports activities.
* Must be able to work with groups of youth ages 5-12.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Preference will be given to those with youth sports program experience or experience supervising
* Must demonstrate Y Core Values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
Part-time (less than 20 hours per week)
Shift: Monday – Thursday, 3pm – 6pm (on school days)
Benefits: free YMCA membership
To Apply: Email resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org