Fitness Staff/ Building Coverage (B.C.) – Torrington
Northwestern CT YMCA is looking for friendly, responsible people to join our team. The BC is responsible for ensuring that members have a positive and healthy experience in the Fitness Center, locker and weight rooms.
• Must be at least 18 years old with a High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must have an engaging personality with a commitment to help
• CPR/First Aid certification preferred.
• An ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
• Must be able to communicate effectively while demonstrating Y Core Values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
• Maintain cleanliness & neatness of the Fitness Center.
• Provide a friendly environment to members.
• Monitor fitness center, locker room, gymnasium, group exercise room, pool viewing area for cleanliness and safety.
• Assist Member Services staff with building tours and checking members in.
• Assist with enforcing YMCA policies and procedures and Emergency Procedures.
This is a part-time position.
Benefits: free YMCA membership
To Apply: Email resume to email@example.com