Lifeguard – Torrington
Torrington YMCA has openings for responsible, reliable people to work as Certified Lifeguards.
* Requires current Lifeguard, CPR, First Aid certifications
* Responsible for monitoring swimmers and class participants in our pool
* Ensure safe conditions for all participants
* Test pool water and clean up pool deck
* Must be able to work alone & be responsible to do a quality job
Must be able to communicate effectively in English while demonstrating Y Core Values of
caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
Part-time shifts available weekdays especially between 5:30 am to 2 pm.
Benefits: free YMCA membership
To Apply: Email resume to email@example.com