Personal Trainer – Torrington
The Personal Trainer is responsible to motivate members and provide a safe and properly instructed environment.
• A current national group or Personal Training Exercise certification from one of the following organizations: ACE, NETA, AFAA, NASM.
• CPR/First Aid certification.
• An ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
• Must be able to communicate effectively while demonstrating Y Core Values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
• Assist members with creating their fitness goals and work with them to achieve those goals.
• Instruct in safe alternatives to inappropriate or contraindicated exercises.
• Schedule appointments with members for private or semi-private exercise instruction.
This is a part-time position.
Benefits: free YMCA membership
To Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org