Membership Fees Keep the Lights on and the Doors Open
Donations Invite Everyone Inside
With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, strengthening communities is our cause. At the Y, we believe that lasting personal and social change happens when we all work together. Every day we work side-by-side with our neighbors and community leaders to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
When you give to the Y, you are funding life-changing programs that help over 800 children, adults and families in Northwestern Connecticut to learn, grow and thrive.
When you support the Northwest CT YMCA, you strengthen our community and you make a better us. As one of the nation’s leading nonprofit organizations, the Y uses your gift to make a meaningful, enduring impact right in your own local area.
Your donation ensures those who need us most have access to quality programs, activities and facilities.
Give For a Better Us
You can choose to designate where you want your money to go, or you can simply allow us to use your gift where it is needed most.
Other Ways to Contribute
- By Check, made payable to the Northwest CT YMCA and mailed to: Northwest CT YMCA, Torrington, CT 06790
- Gift in Tribute (email Greg Brisco for more information)
- Estate Gifts (email Greg Brisco for more information)
- In-Kind donations
- Planned Gifts/Endowments – The YMCA encourages planned gifts as a primary means of building strong endowment resources. Your gift can help create a lasting legacy and will touch lives through YMCA programs for generations to come. Options include:
- Financial Accounts
- Include the YMCA in your revocable trust or lifetime trust.
- If you have any questions regarding planned giving options, please contact Greg Brisco 860-489-3133 ext. 116.